There are lots of ways to get involved in Meadow Orchard.
- Volunteering to help care for and develop the community garden, orchard, wildlife areas, site infrastructures and facilities.
- Becoming a member
- Becoming a site leader to help run our regular open days and lead volunteer activities
- Using the site to run an event, workshop or group activity
- Coming to an event or regular open day
- Taking an active role in the core team who are responsible for running the project.
- Coming to an open site meeting: we endeavour to hold site meetings bi-monthly on the 2nd Saturday of every other month.
We welcome ideas from all members of the community to continue developing what we do. If you have further ideas for projects, activities or events then please get in touch below.